Safety, high performance and overall quality of products are essential to the success of our customers. This means we personally ensure that all VCS professionals meet customer training requirements and follow standard industry inspection processes.
- EOS/ESD Training: VCS reinforces IPC-610E EOS/ESD standards and practices
- ITAR Training: International Trade in Arms Regulation training is required. Any VCS professional who may be working with arms trade on any level, whether inspection, development or sales, must understand and be trained on the associated legal process. VCS requires that all professionals understand the established regulations and principles and pass an assessment with at least 70% proficiency.
- Root Cause Corrective Action (RCCA): VCS reinforces the AS9100 process for handling of RCCA. These procedures enable VCS to identify potential problems and address solutions from the ground up.
- Foreign Object Detection (FOD) AS9100 & ISO9001, 2008 standard training for awareness and prevention. Our training reinforces current inspector knowledge and enforces vigilance while conducting mechanical and electrical inspections.
- OSHA Safety: OSHA Awareness and Safety Training. VCS ensures that inspectors are aware of their rights to work in safe conditions at supplier locations, and know they should report any unsafe working practices to the Department of Labor.
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) Assessment: VCS evaluates and documents the current knowledge and standing of inspectors’ skills
- Environment, Health and Safety Training. VCS insures inspectors are aware of safe handling practices of potentially dangerous materials and proper disposal of hazmat materials.
- Customer Specific Training: VCS prides itself on meeting specific training needs by customizing materials, approaches and reporting methods based on particular customer requirements. Inspectors are then fully trained on these specifications.