Available Job Posting
Quality Control Inspector
$25.00 - $28.00 BOE
|Vendor Control Service, Inc.||PHONE:
Quality Control Inspector Candidate must have practical experience performing in-process and final inspections on electronic, machined parts, assemblies, and / or sub-assemblies. The inspections will be performed to engineering requirements specified per IPC, ANSI Y14.5 – Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD&T) or equivalent standard. Must have the ability to read / interpret engineering drawings and Purchase Orders (POs). The candidate must have experience using various mechanical inspection tools, such as micrometers and calipers. Experience performing First Article Inspections (FAIs) in accordance to the AS9102 standard and knowledge of applicable industry standards like IPC-A-610 or equivalent is highly desired. The quality control inspector inspector is planned as primary support for metal fab, assembly and machining. Other suppliers in the area provide machining, capacitors and connectors. Quality Control Inspector candidate will have a minimum of five years experience performing inspections in aerospace or military / defense manufacturing with proficiency using Microsoft Word and Excel. Comfortable working as an independent contractor (1099). Relocation is not available
- Electro / Mechanical Inspection
- Ability to read and interpret complex drawings, specifications, geometric tolerances, schematics and processes,
- Ability to verify that a Supplier�s ATP meets the requirements of the customer's specifications,
- Experience with ESS tests and results verification,
- Experience with ESD safeguards and processes,
- Able to evaluate and perform First Article Inspections,
- Must be comfortable working as an Independent Contractor under IRS rule 1099
Cell phone required not provided
Computer required not provided.
To be considered for this position you must include a resume with your reply.